- Visit the Elephant Orphanage centre and see the elephants in nature, being fed, working & bathing in Oya river visit a spice garden to see different spices and how some of these spices are grown. Continue further to visit famous 1st Century BC Rock Temple in Dambullain. Visit UNESCO site, Polonnaruwa, the second most ancient of Sri Lanka’s empire. Climb the 5th century Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Visit Tooth Relic and relax by the late in Kandy. Admire mountains ranges covered with Team plantations on the way to Nuwara Eliya. You will get a change to visit one of the tea factory and plantations en-route.
Day 01: Arrive Colmobo/Negombo (Dinner):
- Welcome on arrival by our representative. Transfer to Negombo.
Day 02: Negombo/Pinnawela/Dambulla
- Leave for Dambulla.
- En route Proceed to visit the elephant orphanage in Pinnawela.
- See the elephants in nature, being fed, working & bathing in the nearby river.
- Visit a spice garden to see different spices and how some of these spices are grown.
- Visit Dambulla rock temple built by King Walagambahu, in the 1st Century B.C. it is a world heritage site, and the most impressive of Sri Lanka’s cave temples.
Day 03: Polonnaruwa/Sigiriya :
- Visit Polonnaruwa (a World Heritage Site), the second capital city of Sri Lanka built in the 11th and 12th centuries. Climb the 5th century Sigiriya Rock Fortress which is a world heritage site, built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). ). It’s also known as The Lion Rock, because of the large sculpture of a Lion, at the entrance to the rock fortress.
Day 04. Matale/Kandy :
- Drive to Kandy, on arrival check in. Kandy is also the venue for annual perehera, a pageant with over 150 elephants, dance troops, etc., parading the city.
- Visit the temple of the tooth relic, lake, upper lake, Kandy market area. In the evening witness a cultural dance show featuring traditional Sri Lankan dances including fire dancing.
Day 05: Kandy/Peradeniya/Nuwara Eliya :
- Visit the royal botanical gardens in Peradeniya. Proceed to Nuwara eliya, known as “Little England” of Sri Lanka.
- En route see the mountains covered with tea bushes and cascading waterfalls.
- Visit a tea factory and a plantation to see the tea manufacturing process. Enjoy a freshly brewed cup of “Ceylon Tea”.
Day 06. Nuwara Eliya/Colombo departure :
- Leave Airport via Colombo. Travel through a beautiful landscape & see the widest waterfall of Sri Lanka, “St. Clair’s”. Enjoy tour of Colombo. For example, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings.
- Other places of interest are the Pettah bazaar where one can shop for bargain, a Hindu and Buddhist temple, residential areas where you can find the stately homes of affluent, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference.
- After the visit you will be transferred to airport where your tour concludes.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing room including all meals.
- Private vehicle for the airport transfers and visits as per the program.
- English speaking licensed driver / guide, throughout the tour.
- Tour cost does NOT include Beverages, Portages & Tips Entrance fees at places of interest (such as parks, museums etc.)
- Within 07 – 00 days – 100% cancellation charge.
- Within 14 – 08 days – 75% cancellation charge.
- Within 21-15 days – 50% cancellation charge.
If any advance payments are made to any hotels or other suppliers to reserve services, those will be added to the cancellation charges.
Cancellation policy will be applicable for any reduction of allocated / blocked rooms, after the release period.
- Hotel check-in time 1400hrs and check out by 1100hrs
- For early arrival we recommend that the hotel to be reserved from previous day.
- Rates are based on private touring.
- If a place of visit is closed to visitors, on a particular time/date, every effort will be made to replace with an alternative.
- During major events, accommodation may not be in the mentioned city.
- Sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice, in the best interest.
- Hotel classifications are based on local standards.
- Amendments / cancellations etc., are subject to terms and conditions Information is as per time of print and subject to change without notice.
- The prices are not valid for the below mentioned travel period: 15 December, 2017 to 16 January, 2018.
- Compulsory Christmas and New Year’s Eve Dinners would be cost extra.