An art lovers paradise offers you a mesmerizing spectacle
Day 01 Mumbai – Aurangabad
You will be transferred to airport to board flight to Mumbai and to Aurangabad. Upon arrival you will be transferred to hotel. Later proceed for guided excursion of extraordinary caves of Ellora, carved by Buddhist, Hindu and Jain monks between 7th and 13th centuries. Three million cubic feet of stone was chiseled away to create a giant monolithic temple considered one of the wonders of the ancient World. Return back to Aurangabad and transfer to hotel for lunch. Post lunch visit Bibi ka Maqbara. Built in 1678, the Bibi ka Maqbara is a son’s loving tribute to his mother, Standing spectacularly on the lawns of the landscaped garden with ponds, fountains and water channels, the white marbled monument rises majestically in an intentional bid to copy and rival the world famous Taj Mahal of Agra.
Day 02 Aurangabad
Enjoy a full day tour of Ajanta caves. Visit the temples carved out of a horseshoe-shaped cliff by Buddhist monks. The caves are adorned by remarkable sculptures and vividly colored frescoes, which have been preserved for over 2,000 years.
Day 03 Aurangabad – Mumbai
You will be transferred to Aurangabad airport for your flight to Mumbai, concluding your trip.
• Sculptures and Colored frescoes from over 2000 years
- Instant confirmation will be sent to your specific email address as soon as payment is made for the service.
- Pickup time will be shared with you by our local associate office a day prior to the schedule service.
- Luggage restrictions will be applicable according to the vehicle capacity.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- 3 days