- En-route to Mysore visit island fortress and summer palace of the legendary warrior King Tipu Sultan. Visit Mysore Palace,Church and famous local Devaraja market in Mysore, Explore Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, enjoy boating on Ooty Lake and also visit local attractions of Coonoor.
Drive toMysore en-route visit Srirangapatna, the island fortress of the legendary warrior king Tipu Sultan. Inside the fortress is Tipu’s mosque with its twin minarets, the celebrated Ranganatha Swamy Temple.
Check outfrom the hotel in the morning and enjoy quick visit to Mysore Palace & Chamundeshwari Temple.
Arrive and check in to your room. Explore Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, enjoy boating on Ooty Lake.
Explorethe sitesofCoonoor . Visit Sim’s park, Lam’s rock, Dolphin nose, tea factory and tea gardens and Doddabetta peak.
After the breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Bangalore or Coimbatore to board your flight or train for onward journey.
- The above rates are not valid from 27 to 30 September &24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the hotels.
- Daily breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private car with English speaking driver.
- All applicable present Government taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic), phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any lunch &dinner.
- Any park/monument entrance fees, boat tickets etc. and the same is payable directly by the pax.
- Any guide charges.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.