With this unique tour you can catch the glimpses of Indian heritage and beauty within a span of four days. This golden triangle tour takes you an enthralling journey to three of the most fascinating and culturally enriched parts of the country. On these journeys guests get visit the world’s monumental personification of love – The Taj Mahal; they can also spot the elusive tiger in Ranthambore National Park and soak up the spectacular regal heritage of Rajasthan at Jaipur.
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- January 07, 2019
- February 04, 2019
- March 04, 2019
- April 01,2019
- However, it should be known that this luxury train tariff shall not include any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary, taxes, insurance, gratuities, telephone calls, laundry, non-house pour drinks.
- Maharajas’ Express fares aren’t inclusive of arrival and departure transfers, air tickets, pre as well as post tour accommodation and any tour extensions, unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
- 5% GST will be charged extra
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and scheduled departure are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with en suite bathrooms.
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits.
- Butler service.
- Guided off train excursions as illustrated in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board.
- Porterage at stations
- Any optional tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities.
- Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar).
- Video, film and professional still camera fees.
- Maharajas’ Express Exclusions Arrival and departure transfers.
- International and domestic air tickets.
- Pre and post tour accommodation and any tour extensions are not included unless specifically mentioned as part of the journeys.
Delhi - Agra
Agra - Ranthambore