You will be transferred to your hotel upon arrival in Kolkata, accommodation would be available from 1200 noon.
Visit flower market to see the normal life of the common man with the different colors of flower.
Drive past the Dalhousie Square where we see the Writers Building (State Secretariat), Raj Bhawan (Governor House), General Post Office Building, Kolkata High Court, Kolkata Town Hall and the St.John’s Church.
The first half the tour ends with the visit of the Botanical Garden, the main attraction of the botanical gardens is the giant size banyan tree that is said to have the second largest canopy in the world. Over here, you can find a plethora of beautiful orchids and other colorful flowers.
Second half of the tour starts with the visit of Victoria Memorial. It houses a collection of Victoria memorabilia and also history related objects and documents on Bengal.
Continue on to one of the largest and most impressive museums in India, the Indian Museum founded in 1814 on the basis of the collection of the Asiatic Society.
P.S. : Botanical Garden, Victoria Memorial and Indian Museum remains closed on Monday
Today the tour of this vibrant city is begun with the Jain Templealso known as the “Jewel Box Temple of Calcutta”. This temple of exquisite design and construction is dedicated to the 10th of the 24 Jain Tirthankaras and is an ornate mass of mirrors, colored stones and glass mosaics.
Next you will visit Marble Palace. The palace has a collection of statues and original paintings including works of Rubens and Sir Joshua Reynolds.
Visit College Street (one of asia’s largest book market), have a cup of coffee at the famous “Coffee Shop” where one can see the young turks gossiping and feel the pulse of the culture.
Next you will visit the Missionaries of Charity; this is where Mother Teresalies in peace. Before returning back to your hotel visit Kali Temple of Kalighat. After the visit drive back to hotel.
P.S. : Marble Palace remains closed on Monday & Thursday. Missionaries of Chariot remains closed on Thursday.
The room has been booked till 1200hrs today. Your tour concludes after checking out from the hotel at 1200hrs.
- The above rates are not valid from 24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Russian / Spanish / French / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic),
- phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 15 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.