The Himalayan kingdom for years has fascinated travelers from across the globe. Its simple folks and traditional charm of hospitality are second to none. The kingdom with the World’s highest Peak is a kaleidoscope in itself.
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
• You will be transferred from Kathmandu to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
• Today visit, Pashupatinath Temple, one of the biggest Hindu temples of Lord Shiva in the world. Bouddhnath, the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal.
• Also visit Bhadgoan (Bhaktapur), is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO for its rich culture, temples, and wood, metal and stone artwork.
Day 03: Kathmandu
• Today proceed for guided tour of Kathmandu city visiting Durbar Square where important ceremonies, such as the coronation of the Nepalese monarch, still take place today.
• Continue visiting Swayambhunath, an ancient religious complex atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley.
• Afternoon excursion to Patan (also known as Lalitpur), The city is full of Buddhist monuments and Hindu temples with fine bronze gateways, guardian deities and wonderful carvings.
Day 04: Kathmandu departure
• Checkout from the hotel and transfer to airport to board flight for onward journey.
- The above prices are not valid for the period 22 December to 31 December 2017.
- Assistance on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Airport transfers &sightseeing by an a/c car with drier.
- Two full day sightseeing tours in Kathmandu with local English / Spanish speaking guide covering Kathmandu City Durbar Square, Swayambunath Stupa and Patan City Durbar Square b) .Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhnath Stupa and Bhaktapur City.
- Base category (unless specified) room accommodation for three nights in Kathmandu in the hotels mentioned or similar with daily breakfast in the respective hotel.
- Entrance fee to the monuments as on date US$ 55 per person excluding museums, subject to change.
- Present applicable hotel taxes i.e. 13% VAT and 10% SC.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic), phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any lunch &dinner.
- International airfare and VISA fee for Nepal.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Optional cost for Mountain Everest flight or Nepalese Dance with dinner.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention.
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies.
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies.
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.