Delhi is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis and formidable mosques.
Cities Covered: Delhi (India).
Proceed for the guided tour of Old Delhi (also known as Walled City and Sahajanabad).
The tour will begin with visit of Rajghat where the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi was cremated. Continue your visit to Red Fort; this fascinating red sandstone fort is an example of the rich Mughal architecture. Also visit the largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid.
After visiting the highlights of Old Delhi, enjoy Rickshaw Ride through the narrow lanes of the walled city witnessing old mansions (havelis), colourbul and bustling markets with beautifully decorated shops.
- Operates Every Day
- Red Fort Closes on Mondays
- On Mondays, the guests will be given Rickshaw Ride through narrow lanes of Old Delhi
- Meal as listed in the itinerary.
- Private Transportation for the visits.
- Professional local English speaking city guide for visits.
- Admission Fees of visiting sites as per itinerary.
- All local government taxes wherever applicable.
- Items of a personal nature, such as, telephone calls and beverages including wines, liquors, soft drinks, Meal (Lunch) list in the program
- Tips & Gratuities to guide(s) and to chauffeur(s)
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond Apollo Voyages and its associate office.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
- Please carry valid identity proofs (passport, driving license etc).
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. This is very important while visiting religious places.
- Always carry bottled water or packaged mineral water.
- Avoid taking street food unless you are into experimenting.
- Take care of your belongings while travelling in a crowded public place.
- Keep photocopies of your passport in the hotel locker.