Day 01: Arrival Delhi:
• Arrive Delhi, meeting and assistance on arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation available from 12:00 noon.
Day 02: Delhi:
• Enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. In Old Delhi you will visit Rajghat, where Mahatama Gandhi was cremated.
• 17th century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque, the .Jama Masjid,
• Vibrant and busy Chandini Chowk.
• 17th century Mughal fortress, the Red Fort.
• After visiting sites of Old Delhi drive through Connaught Place.
• Government buildings,
• The Parliament.
• The President House.
• Brief stop at imposing India Gate which was built to honor the Indian soldiers killed in the First World War. V
• Visit to most iconic monument in New Delhi, UNESCO world heritage sites, Qutub Minar complex and Humayun’s Tomb.
Day 03: Delhi/Jaipur:
• Today drive to Jaipur late morning. Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur: In Jaipur
• Drive to Amer to visit 16th century magnificent hilltop fort and palace. Enjoy short Elephant ride to ascend the fort. Admire Amber Palace made entire of red sandstone and while marble. Return to the base of the fort by jeep and drive to the city to visit other important sites.
• Visit City Palace Complex, a grand 18th century Palace which includes palaces and museum.
• Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), built in 18th century by found of Jaipur.
• On way back to hotel make a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace on Wind) .and stroll around the colourful bazaar.
Day 05: Jaipur/Agra:
• Today morning drive to Agra with en-route stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital founded by 16th century Mughal emperor, Akbar the great. Continue your drive to Agra.
Day 06: Agra/Delhi:
• Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shahjan in memory of his late wife. After visit of Taj Mahal admire 16th& 17th century grand Mughal fortress and palace, known as Agra Fort.After visiting two iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites drive to Delhi where you tour would conclude.
P.S. : Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday.
- The above rates are not valid from 24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Russian / Spanish / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- Elephant ride/jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw rides in Old Delhi.
- All present applicable taxes
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic),
- phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 71 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation charges apply.