Golden Triangle Tour offers a scintillating guided journey comprising Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This triangle of three cities perfectly captures the pageantry of India. The Golden Triangle Tour provide the essence of ancient and recent history and colorful culture of India. The massive forts and modern palaces and courts of democratic Parliament along with architectural legacies of the past make Delhi a beloved tourist attraction. Watch Splendors of Lutyens’ Delhi, India Gate, Parliament House and President’s place. Visit the captivating deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri and the magnificent Taj Mahal, the monument of love in Agra. Be mesmerized by Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal in the Pink City, Jaipur. The journey ends at Delhi from where you return back to your home.
Arrive Delhi, meeting and assistance on arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation available from 12:00 noon.
Enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. In Old Delhi you will visit Rajghat, where Mahatama Gandhi was cremated.
Today drive to Jaipur late morning. Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Drive to Amer to visit 16th century magnificent hilltop fort and palace. Enjoy short Elephant ride to ascend the fort. Admire Amber Palace made entire of red sandstone and while marble. Return to the base of the fort by jeep and drive to the city to visit other important sites.
Today morning drive to Agra with en-route stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital founded by 16th century Mughal emperor, Akbar the great. Continue your drive to Agra.
Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shahjan in memory of his late wife. After visit of Taj Mahal admire 16th& 17th century grand Mughal fortress and palace, known as Agra Fort.After visiting two iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites drive to Delhi where you tour would conclude.
- The above rates are not valid from 24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Russian / Spanish / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- Elephant ride/jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw rides in Old Delhi.
- All present applicable taxes
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic),
- phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 71 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation charges apply.