- Explore a fascinating land. Come here and witness the rich historical treasure, picturesque architecture and the dazzling landscapes. Here wooded hills and amazing lakes, palaces and rugged forts, men and women in colorful turbans and skirts, bustling towns and quiet villages, camels, elephants and tigers, harsh sunlight and the cool evening breeze – are all there in abundance. Travel through historic cities and hear tales of heroic Rajput deeds. Listen to the songs of days gone by and be amazed by the beauty of the arts and crafts of this land.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
• Arrive Delhi, meeting and assistance on arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation available from 12:00 noon.
Day 02: Delhi
• Enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. Visit Rajghat, where Mahatama Gandhi was cremated. Visit 17th century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque, the .Jama Masjid, visit vibrant and busy Chandini Chowk. Also admire 17th century Mughal fortress, the Red Fort(outer view). After visiting Old Delhi drive through Connaught Place, Government buildings, The Parliament and The President House. Also make a brief stop at imposing India Gate which was built to honor the Indian soldiers killed in the First World War. Visit to most iconic monument in New Delhi, UNESCO world heritage sites, Qutub Minar complex and Humayun’s Tomb.
Day 03 Delhi/Agra
• Drive to Agra, on arrival check in at hotel. in the afternoon visit the iconic Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shahjan in memory of his late wife. After visit of Taj Mahal admire 16th & 17th century grand Mughal fortress and palace, known as Agra Fort.
P.S. : Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
Day 04: Agra/Jaipur
• Today morning drive to Jaipur with en-route stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital founded by 16th century Mughal emperor, Akbar the great. Continue your drive to Jaipur. Arrive and check in at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur
• Drive to Amer to visit 16th century magnificent hilltop fort and palace. Enjoy short Elephant ride to ascend the fort. Admire Amber Palace made entire of red sandstone and while marble. Return to the base of the fort by jeep and drive to the city to visit other important sites. Visit City Palace Complex, a grand 18th century Palace which includes palaces and museum. Also visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), built in 18th century by found of Jaipur. On way back to hotel make a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace on Wind) .and stroll around the colourful bazaar.
Day 06: Jaipur/Khimsar
• Drive to Khimsar, arrive and check at your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure to enjoy the fasciliites offered by the hotel or interact with locals or go for Black Buck Safari offered by the resort.
Day 07: Khimsar/Jaisalmer
• Proceed to Jaisalmer, which is one of India’s most beautiful, colorful & fascinating border area of India, arrive and check into your hotel.
Day 08: Jaisalmer/Jodhpur
• Today morning visit massive hilltop fort and 12th -15th century Jain temples. Also visit richly carved mansions built in 18th & 19th century. After the visit drive to Jodhpur, popularly known as the Blue City.
Day 09: Jodhpur
• Visit 15th century Mehrangarh Fort. Chiselled and sturdy, the fort is known for its exquisite latticed windows, carved panels, intricately decorated windows and walls of Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal and Sheesh Mahal. Also visit 19th century cenotaph dedicated to Maharaja Jaswant Singh. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the blue city on your own or relax at the hotel.
Day 10: Jodhpur/Ranakpur/Udaipur
• Drive to Udaipur making en-route stop at Jain Temple of Ranakpur. The temple, with its distinctive domes, rises majestically from the slope of a hill. Over 1444 marble pillars, carved in exquisite detail, support the temple, and no two columns are the same. Continue your drive to Udaipur, on arrival check in at your hotel.
Day 11 : Depart Udaipur:
• Before flying to Delhi visit Lakeside complex, the City Palace, iconic 17th century Jagdish Temple. The temple is an architectural marvel with carved pillars, graceful ceilings and painted walls. Also visit Sahelion ki Baori (Garden of Maids). After the visit you will be transferred to airport to take flight to Delhi, your tour concludes at Udaipur airport.
- The above rates are not valid from 24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Russian / Spanish / French / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- Rickshaw rides in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride/jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Camel rides on the sand dunes of Jaisalmer.
- Boat rides on the lake Pichola
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic),
- phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 95 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.