Enjoy a fascinating journey through the backwaters of Kerala, a chain of brackish lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea coast of Kerala. The network includes five large lakes linked by canals, both man made and natural, fed by 38 rivers, and extending virtually half the length of Kerala state. In the midst of this beautiful landscape there are a number of towns and cities, which are the starting and end points of backwater cruises. An exhilarating tour of God’s own country, Kerala. Come to the land of spices and experience the tranquillity of composed seawater, tropical greenery and imperial hills.
• Arrive Kochi in the evening and check in at hotel.
• Proceed for Cochin sightseeing such as the Dutch Palace, the Jewish synagogue, the Chinese Fishing Nets and the Fort Kochi Beach.
Morning drive to Alleppey and board the traditional houseboat (Kettuvallam). Your houseboat will move slowly through narrow canals & backwater where you will see paddy fields, temples, churches, coconut palm trees, island etc.
After the breakfast disembark from the house boat in Alleppey Jetty and transfer to the resort located on the back waters in Kumarakom.
Morning drive to Thekkady, a few miles away from civilization, there is a place, the abode of many rare animals, birds and plants in the western ghats in Kerala, the land of green magic.
Drive to Munnar.
Today sightseeing of Munnar which includes Eravikulam National Park where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved also its the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills. Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam – a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Tea Museum etc.
Drive to Kochi airportwith en-route stop at Valara and Cheeyapparawaterfalls.
The above rates are not valid from 20 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- All meals &evening tea/coffee at the house boat.
- Services of local English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- Kathakali Show in Cochin.
- Boat rides on the lake Periyar, Thekkady.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Tour Does not Include Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic), phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner (except at the house boat).
- Any monument/park entrance fees (USD 16 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- # Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- # Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.