Cities Covered: Jinan, Qufu, Tai’an, Weifang, Yantai, Qingdao
Day 1: Arrival at Jinan International Airport. You will be received by a local guide and then transferred to the hotel. Freshen up and then visit to Baotu Spring Park, Black Tiger Spring and Daming Lake.
Day 2:Transfer fromJinan to Qufu by road. On arrival to Qufu we would visit the Confucius Temple, Confucius Mansion and Confucius Forrest.
Day 3:Transfer from Qufu to Tai’an by road. On Arrival at Tai’an, visit to Dai Temple, Mt.Taishan.
Day 4: Transfer from Tai’an to Weifangby road. Visit to the Kite Museum on Arrival.The techniques of kite making are well preserved. The craftsmen and their products have been promoted as a tourist attraction since 1980s, and the city attracts many tourists from various places in China and abroad every year. Visit to Yangjiabu Folklore village post the Kite Museum.
Day 5:Transfer from Weifang to Yantai by road. Visit to Penglai Pavillion and Changyu Wine Culture Museum.
Day 6:Transfer fromYantai to Qingdaoby road. Visit to Mount Laoshan which is the second highest mountain in Shandong and then visit to Taiqing Palace, May Fourth Square and then the scenic Olympic Sailing Centre which was constructed in 2008 for the Summer Olympics.
Day 7: Visit to Badaguan which is a historical mansion area located near the coastline in the city of Qingdao. It is bordered on the west by the No.1 Bathing beach which is quite popular for wedding photography. Visit to Xiao Yu Hill for a panoramic view of Qingdao and then visit to the Zhanqiao pier which was built in 1891 as a naval pier and is now a landmark for of Qingdao. Transfer to Qingdao International airport for your journey back home.
|Details||Price in Indian Rupee||Price in US Dollar|
|Cost Per Person on Twin Share||Rs.83,005||US $1277|
|Cost per person for monuments and other entrance fees||Rs.12,545||US $193|
- Good & Service Tax (GST) as applicable payable extra
- Third person sharing the room would be provided an additional mattress or rollaway bed
- Check in at hotel at 1400hrs and check out at 1200hrs. This may change according to hotels
- Child above 11 years of age would be considered as adult traveller
- The cost is based on current government and airline taxes and any increase in the tax structure in future will be collected as per actual
- Programs are subject to change without prior notice
- Hotels rooms are subject to availability as no reservation has been done yet
- Accommodation based on twin share at Jinan Hotel Shungeng / Hotel Weifang Fuhua / Hotel Taian Plaza, Hotel QufuQueli, Hotel Yantai Ramada and Hotel Qingdao Huanghai
- Private coach transfers throughout the tour
- Full board basis with the first meal dinner on arrival day and end breakfast
- (Chinese food in local restaurants)
- English speaking local guide
Does Not Include
- International air tickets, personal consumption and tips
- Chinese Visa Fee
- National guide if needed at an Extra Cost for Group Travel
- Entrance fees to all visits, payable directly
- Early check-in & Late check out
- Travel Insurances
- Packages rates are not valid during trade fairs, Chinese New Year or during any events