- The Andaman Islands, float in splendid isolation in the Bay of Bengal. Once a hill range extending from Myanmar to Indonesia, these picturesque undulating islands are covered with dense rain-fed, damp and evergreen forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna. These islands also boast of freedom fighting days’ historically significant landmarks namely, Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Viper Island, Hopetown and Mount Harriet. In this tour visit the Cellular Jail which stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were imprisoned in this jail. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. Also watch SON-ET-LUMIERE (SOUND & LIGHT SHOW) AT CELLULAR JAIL. See coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life at North Bay. Visit Ross Island Havelock and Neil Island and take part in water sports.
Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair:
• Arrive in Port Blair and get transferred to your hotel.
• Afterwards witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail – the saga of countless martyrs of Indian independence struggle who sacrificed their lives.
Day 02: Port Blair/North Bay and Ross Island tour:
• Proceed for a full-day excursion to North Bay (Coral Island). [closed on Wednesday] See coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. Snorkeling and jungle treks are also available.
• Ross Island – The place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc.
Day 03: Port Blair/Havelock:
• Check out from the hotel at Port Blair.
• Take a ferry and get transferred to Havelock Island and Check-in to your hotel. Enjoy the scenic beauty of island.
Day 04: Havelock:
• Day at leisure, enjoy the scenic beauty of island.
Day 05: Havelock/Neil Island:
• Checkout from the hotel at Havelock, and take a ferry to Neil Island.
Day 06: Neil Island to Port Blair:
• Checkout from the hotel at Neil Island, and take a ferry back to Port Blair.
Day 07: Port Blair departure:
• Check out from the hotel at Port Blair and transfer to airport to board flight for onward journey.
- The above rates are not valid from 22 December 2017 to 02 January, 2018
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the hotels.
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Inter island ferry transfers in Port Blair
- Ship Tickets for Havelock and Neil island
- Snorkeling charges and glass bottom boat
- Ac car for transfers and sight seeing
- All entry tickets
- Guide charges
- All present applicable Government taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic), phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation applies
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation applies
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation applies.