- Visit famous UNESCO listed site by visiting, Ajanta, Ellora and Elephanta Cave Tours. The Ellora Caves belong to the Buddhist, Hindu and Jain faiths. The most remarkable of the carved shrines at Ellora is the Kailasa Temple chiseled out from a single rock & is lavishly carved and sculpted. The rock-hewn caves at Ajanta, cut into the scarp of a cliff are either chapels or monasteries. On the walls of the caves are paintings, many still glowing with their original colours. Ajanta, Ellora and Elephanta Cave Tours is a reminiscence of the rich heritage and culture which thrived in India centuries before the birth of Jesus Christ.
• Fly toAurangabad, upon arrival you will be transferred to hotel.
• Return back to your hotel in the evening. P.S. : Caves remains closed on Tuesday.
• Embark on a full day excursion to Ajanta Caves. The caves are famous for their architectural splendour, Buddhist legacy and artistic masterpieces, including narratives painted on the walls of prayer halls and residential cells. The caves include paintings and sculptures which are the finest surviving examples of Indian art, particularly paintings and these are representative of Buddhist religious art with figures of the Buddha and depictions of the Jataka tales.
• Fly to Mumbai, upon arrival you will be transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon proceed for the sightseeing tour of Mumbai city.
• Visit CST train station, an outstanding example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture in India, blended with themes deriving from Indian traditional architecture.
• Meet Mumbai’s famous Dabbawala’s (food delivery men) at work near Churchgate station.
• Drive past Marine Drive and juhu Chowpatty Beach to reach Mani Bhavan. Mani Bhavan is a small museum dedicated to the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi.
• Proceed for half day excursion to Elephanta Caves.
• To return to Mumbai boat a ferry leaving at 1200hrs from Elephanta Island.
P.S.; Caves remain closed on Monday.
• The room has been booked till 1200hrs today. Your tour concludes after checking out from the hotel at 1200hrs.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Spanish / French / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic), phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 31 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation charges apply
Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation charges apply
Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation charges apply.