Day 01: Arrival Delhi:
• Arrive Delhi, meeting and assistance on arrival at Delhi airport and transfer to the hotel. Accommodation available from 12:00 noon.
Day 02: Delhi:
• Enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. In Old Delhi you will visit-
• Rajghat, where Mahatama Gandhi was cremated. Visit 17th century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque, the .Jama Masjid
• Vibrant and busy Chandni Chowk.
• 17th century Mughal fortress, the Red Fort.
After visiting sites of Old Delhi drive through-
• Connaught Place, Government buildings
• The Parliament
• The President House.
• Also make a brief stop at imposing India Gate which was built to honor the Indian soldiers killed in the First World War.
• Visit to most iconic monument in New Delhi, UNESCO world heritage sites, Qutub Minar complex and Humayun’s Tomb.
Day 03: Delhi/Agra:
• Drive to Agra, on arrival check in at hotel. in the afternoon visit the iconic Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum built by Mughal emperor Shahjan in memory of his late wife.
• After visit of Taj Mahal admire 16th& 17th century grand Mughal fortress and palace, known as Agra Fort.
P.S. : Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Day 04: Agra/Jaipur:
• Today morning drive to Jaipur with en-route stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted capital founded by 16th century Mughal emperor, Akbar the great. Continue your drive to Jaipur. Arrive and check in at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur:
• Drive to Amer to visit 16th century magnificent hilltop fort and palace. Enjoy short Elephant ride to ascend the fort. Admire Amber Palace made entire of red sandstone and while marble. Return to the base of the fort by jeep and drive to the city to visit other important sites.
• Visit City Palace Complex, a grand 18th century Palace which includes palaces and museum.
• Also visit UNESCO World Heritage site, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), built in 18th century by found of Jaipur.
• On way back to hotel make a brief photo stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace on Wind) .and stroll around the colourful bazaar.
Day 06: Jaipur/Pushkar:
• Drive to Pushkar, known around the world for famous Camel fair. Afternoon is dedicated to visit temples located around famous Pushkar Lake.
Day 07: Pushkar/Jodhpur:
• Proceed to Jodhpur, on arrival check into the hotel.
• Post lunch (optional) visit 15th century Mehrangarh Fort. Chiselled and sturdy, the fort is known for its exquisite latticed windows, carved panels, intricately decorated windows and walls of Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal and Sheesh Mahal.
• Also visit 19th century cenotaph dedicated to Maharaja Jaswant Singh.
Day 08: Jodhpur/Udaipur:
• Drive to Udaipur often referred to as “Venice of the East” Arrive and enjoy sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola.
Day 09: Udaipur/Delhi:
• Beforeflying to Delhi visit Lakeside complex, the City Palace, iconic 17th century Jagdish Temple. The temple is an architectural marvel with carved pillars, graceful ceilings and painted walls.
• Also visit Sahelion ki Baori (Garden of Maids).
• After the visit you will be transferred to airport to take flight to Delhi.
• Arrive in Delhi and check in at hotel.
Day 10: Depart Delhi:
• Dayat leisure till departure. The tour concludes with a transfer to Delhi airport.
- The above rates are not valid from 24 December to 31 December, 2017.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the above hotel details.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Services of local English / Spanish / French / German / Italian speaking guide as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing using an air-conditioned CAR with driver.
- Meeting and assistance by our office representative at all places.
- Elephant ride/jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw rides in Old Delhi.
- Boat rides on the lake Pichola.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, drinks (alcoholic &non alcoholic),
- phone calls, Tips at hotels/restaurants/guides and chauffeur, still &video camera charges etc.
- Any Lunch &Dinner.
- Any monument entrance fees (USD 85 per person, subject to change for Foreign nationals), the same will be payable directly by the pax at the monuments.
- Air tickets to India and back, India Visa fees and travel insurance etc.
- Any domestic air tickets.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our and our associate offices control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuation riots, strikes, political unrest, natural disasters etc.
- Any other taxes or service charges that could be enforced during travelling period will be extra and needed to be borne by the guests.
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year Eve Gala dinner supplement may apply at hotels and may be additional.
- Any other expenses not specified above in “Price include”section.
- Cancellation policy
- Cancellation 30days before the date of travel no retention
- Cancellation between 30 to 15 days before the date of travel 50% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation between 14 to 08 days before the date of travel 75% cancellation charges apply
- Cancellation within 07 days before the date of travel 100% cancellation charges apply.